Price of Services
Celebrated BIRTH's fee for doula care is $1,200. The first payment of half the contracted total is requested at contract signing and the
remaining balance is requested as a post-dated check to be cashed after your birth. Alternative payment arrangements can be made if this doesn't work for your family. The comprehensive doula package includes:
- Unlimited phone and email support
- On-call availability starting two weeks prior to your due date through the birth of your baby
- Resource binder full of evidence-based research and tons of birth related material
- Use of a TENS machine if desired (more info about TENS below)
- Experienced labor support on your BIRTH-day starting in your desired location
Please note: additional packages/discounts are available if you are a repeat client or are birthing at the NOVA Birth Center in Chantilly, VA. Contact me for more info!
- Immediate postpartum and breastfeeding support
Does Insurance Cover a Doula?
It is possible to pay
for your Celebrated BIRTH doula with your FSA (Flexible Savings
Account). Doula care is sometimes covered under medical insurance. A detailed invoice can be provided to submit to insurance.